The brand team is being built out to function as an in-house studio, extending into all the teams across the business. We act as guardians of the brand, guiding and educating colleagues where needed, but also protecting the integrity of the brand standards.
We are responsible for bringing the brand to life across every touch point and at every level, from marketing campaigns to the onboarding experience or business development decks to event concepts. On top of creating, enforcing and revising the brand guidelines, we work strategically with the different teams so that we can build the brand holistically, ensuring it aligns with business goals.
What You’ll Do
- Support the Brand Team on a broad range of internal and external brand projects, with varying (digital and physical) outputs.
- Follow design direction and consistently deliver against it.
- Work with the brand guidelines to ensure consistency across the brand.
- Has the ability to create ideas that fit in a brand world.
- Has the ability to create, write up and present their ideas
- Works with the PM to manage workload
- Has the ability to brief/work with creative partners effectively.
- Reports to the Design Lead/Head of Brand
You Should Apply If
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of the creative development/refinement process
- Comfortable designing and building decks in Google Slides
- Experience with Figma and Google Drive
- Some experience in Digital Design
- Some experience with Motion / 3D
- Some understanding of production processes
- Stock options
- Unlimited holidays
- Home office equipment allowance of $600 USD (or local equivalent)
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility